I am so excited now because I uploaded my new webpages on the UF plaza site successfully(http://plaza.ufl.edu/ikyang/ ). Yeah~~! I cannot think of a right expression to tell my emotion in English. LOL. I feel sometimes like writing in Korean at the moment like this. :-)
I hope my new webpages are better than before.
I spent most of my weekends working on my website because I wanted to make this look better and make things done. I could not wait to know how other classmates could upload local files to a remote server successfully, and how they could make their websites look neat.
My classmates were wonderful to help me with my work: Brooke taught me a NetG online course so I could take online tutorials about Dreamweaver. Jessica and Victoria taught me where I could get great free GIFs and animations, and gave me information about coreFTP software to transfer my files to the remote server.
As working on creating a website, I realized that a photoshop would make a website look more professional. But it would be too much to learn this software at this time. I am thinking to learn a photoshop this winter vacation with online tutorials.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment